- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +14 HP and +30 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 13%
- Measured Flow: 585 CFM @ 7" H20
- Sealed Housing Utilizes Factory Air Inlet Scoop and Auxiliary Air Inlet
- Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
- Premium T-Bolt Clamps and a Bellows Coupling Provide a Secure Seal
- Washable and Reusable Pro 10R Air Filter for Maximum Dust Holding Capacity and Longevity
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface (US PAT 9440175) and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation (Roughly 30 Minutes)
Large Ten Layer Performance Air Filter:
Momentum’s unique filter-to-housing interface was built to feature the largest air filter possible. This 9” tall, pre-oiled 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 5-1/2” flange and our pre-oiled Pro 10R media with ten layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance and filtration. Its inverted top and large surface area provide much longer life between maintenance intervals, while reinforced metal provides maximum strength to prevent filter collapse. This media is best suited for off-road applications.
Unique One-Piece Housing:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing, constructed of heat-resistant cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), features our patented (US PAT 9440175) filter-to-housing interface. Its innovative design minimizes the total number of parts, making for an easy installation. A large, clear sight window allows for hassle-free filter inspection, without having to disassemble your system. The housing connect to the factory air inlet scoop, using no additional hardware, and features an optional auxiliary air inlet that pulls in additional air. A plug is provided to close the auxiliary opening.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
Stainless-steel T-bolt clamps are included for strength, and a premium bellows silicone coupling allows for ample flexibility. Momentum HD intakes are designed with fewer parts for a fast and easy installation.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.