- +12 HP and +12 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 43%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation (Patent Pending)
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube w/ Resonance Chambers
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing w/ Sight Window:
A custom computer designed roto-molded housing eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the airbox. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. The housing is designed to retain the same water fording height as the factory intake system while providing more air flow and better protection.
This System uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. This tube has built-in resonance chambers to catch un-wanted air intake noises.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This filter has a massive 5" round flange and is 8" tall with an inverted top and features our pre-oiled Pro 5R media. The Pro 5R performance air filter features 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance. The unique air filter to housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps are used for durability and provide the best corrosion resistance possible. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|2020-2020||Jeep||Gladiator JT||V6 3.6L||Gas|
|2018-2020||Jeep||Wrangler JL||V6 3.6L||Gas|