The stock control arms on 1994-2012 Dodge pick-ups are known for bending and bushing deterioration which contributes to caster misalignment and steering problems. BD's Control Arms are constructed with forged end links and are built Super Tuff to resist bending - over three times stronger than stock arms! The Control Arm bodies are powder coated and threads are zinc plated to prevent rusting. To help correct caster, bottom arms are fully adjustable on the truck while top arms only require the removal of one bolt to allow adjustment. Smooth and stiff Ultra Polyurethane bushings are used for extended life and are replaceable. Kit offers top and bottom arms or can be purchased separately.
- Stock control arms are known for bending and bushing deterioration
- Forged end links and are built Super Tuff to resist bending
- Over three times stronger than stock arms!
- Powder coated bodies
- Zinc plated threads
- Bottom arms are fully adjustable on the truck for correcting caster
- Top arms only require the removal of one bolt to allow adjustment
- Extended life smooth and stiff Ultra Polyurethane bushings
- Bushings are replaceable
- Kits offer top and bottom arms or just bottoms
- Gas & Diesel
- 4 Hours 30 Minutes
- Subject To Bolt Condition, Needs Alignment
- 24,000 Miles
- For use on truck from stock height up to 4" lift