Replacement manifolds with larger T4 and T6 flanges for changing out the stock turbo. The turbo stays in same stock location. Fully divided pulse manifold made from high-silicon ductile iron is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration. Great for performance trucks wanting to increase airflow. Designed using modern technology utilizes pulse flow for quicker turbo spool and increased power. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increase manifold longevity.
- Gaskets are available separately
- Larger runner size helps enhance flow through the manifolds
- No restriction throughout rpm
- Cast ports and runners match inlet gasket within 0.03"
- Center Mount can face down or up
- Optimum 20 degree flange helps mounting S400, S500 other larger turbochargers
- Heavy cast HiSi Ductile Iron retains heat energy
- High temperature black coated
- Drilled and tapped 1/8-NPT ports
- Thick walls allows for drilling/tapping of individual cylinder pyro ports
- Heat expansion joints prevents cracking
- Intended for installation with competition turbos
- Some modifications to vehicle/engine components will be necessary
- 75,000 Miles
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles