The Track Series' open-element design produces an aggressive sound, fit for a muscle car.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +13 HP and +12 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 37%
- Measured Flow: 760 CFM @ 7" H2O
- 100% Twill Weave Carbon Fiber Intake Tube with Lightweight 5052-H32 Aluminum Powder-Coated Heat Shield
- Aggressive Open-Element Design Allows for Easy Inspection of Air Filter
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Performance
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations for a Fast and Easy Installation (Roughly 15 Minutes)
Massive Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 6-3/4” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils for maximum convenience. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals. This media is perfect for street use.
Dyno-Tuned Carbon Fiber Intake Tube:
A lightweight high-gloss twill weave carbon fiber tube directs filtered air from the air filter to the engine and eliminates the factory sound chamber. It's computer designed and tested to increase air flow, while also reducing weight and enhancing the visual appearance of the engine bay. It features a billet aluminum fitting for the OE vent hose and a built-in resonance chamber to reduce unwanted air intake noise without eliminating its deep tone.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
The included massive air filter is surrounded by a lightweight 5052-H32 aluminum, black powder-coated heat shield that helps reduce the intake of hot air from the engine compartment for maximum performance.
Stainless-steel T-bolt clamps are included for strength, and a premium bellows coupling allows for ample flexibility. This system is designed with fewer parts and utilizes factory mounting locations, making it extremely simple to install.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|2016-2020||Chevrolet||Camaro SS||V8 6.2L||Gas|