Nothing says muscle like a 6-pack screaming at you when you open the hood, showing off a trio of two-barrels. Keep the muscle car look while upgrading to modern day EFI technology! Check out the new Go EFI Tri-Power 600hp system. No special manifold needed for the retro-style 3×2 Go EFI system that will bolt onto most 6-pack manifolds and are compatible with factory air intake systems. Powered by the well known self-learning technology from FiTech using three relatively simple two-barrel throttle bodies that actually perform while getting drivability and reliability. Requiring minimum effort to install while at the same time designed to maximize airflow and inlet velocity. This is a ready-to-run system that strays away from the programmable features and sticks to the basic functions necessary your street or mild performance engine needs. Each kit comes with three high-flow aluminum throttle bodies in a classic carburetor gold finish, external ECU (computer), Bosch wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts. Adding EFI is a great way to boost economy, while not sacrificing performance. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet!
- Classic carburetor gold finish.
- Self learning technology for wide range superfast dial in correction.
- Equipped with three 500 CFM throttle bodies.
- Easy tach input, reads tach signal from COIL, HEI, CDI and many other ignition brands.
- Suitable for crate engines and performance builds for up to 600hp.
- Bosch Wideband Oxygen Sensor with mounting kit provides real time fuel map learning!
- For non-boosted engines natural aspirated applications only.
- Wet flow technology with a unique swirl spray annular discharge design that assures complete atomization!
- Bolts onto most 3×2 manifolds with no modifications necessary.
- Pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance with minimal input required.
|Dimensions||28 × 18 × 18 in|