The Ultimate LS1/LS2/LS6 500HP Intake Manifold Kit with 92mm Throttle Body are a complete self-tuning induction systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself hot rodder to the professional EFI tuner! This system is ready to go with everything needed to complete the induction system of your LS engine and get you on the road easily and faster than any system on the market today. Forget sourcing mismatched parts and cutting and splicing old harnesses and re-flashed ECU’s from “Craigs List” tuners. FiTech’s Ultimate EFI is a complete Kit. Suitable for that junkyard 5.3 to a stroker 427, we have you covered! Check out the list of features and you will wonder why it’s never been so simple to ditch that old factory hardware or top off that fresh long block. We have taken the work out of getting your new or pull-out LS up and running in a flash. That’s why we call this intake manifold kit the Ultimate EFI.
Application: Intake manifold will fit Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 heads.
Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP to the flywheel.
4.8 L / 293 c.i. LR4, LS1, LS2, LS6
5.3 L / 325 c.i. L33, L59, LM4, LM7
5.7 L / 346 c.i. LS1, LS6
6.0 L / 364 c.i. LQ4, LQ9, LS2
- Intake manifold is 6.5 inches tall.
- 92mm high flow cable operated throttle body sits at 7 degrees.
- Throttle body will clear any stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump, if there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference you will need to get a new water pump bracket.
Optional, not included: throttle cable mounting bracket (FiTech part number 70063)
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles: FiTech’s Ultimate LS System is not CARB approved for use on emission controlled vehicles. This system is designed to control the EFI and ignition on LS based engines being retrofit into older vehicles that do not require emission controls.
- Low profile, 92mm inlet, Fabricated 3mm thick aluminum sheet metal TIG welded intake manifold with 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP to the flywheel.
- Billet Fuel rails with AN fittings and fuel crossover.
- Self-learning ECU with touch screen controller for easy setup and configuration.
- Sequential fuel and spark control with individual cylinder trim.
- Bosch wide band controlled (Self-learning).
- Stainless O2 Sensor bung (clamp or weld on).
- 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible.
- TPS – IAC Sensor.
- Tach output driver for most tachometers (5V).
- Output driver for most speedometers.
- Compatible with car and truck coils.
- On the fly programmable target AFR and timing (if desired).
- 36 lb/hr flow-matched injectors.
- Fuel pump relay output.
- Custom wire harness (uses factory coil pack sub harness).
- 92mm billet aluminum throttle body.
- Hand-held controller with color touch screen and cable.
- Windshield mount for touch screen controller.
- LS ECU.
- 36 lb/hr flow-matched injectors.
- High volume fuel rails.
Fuel rail contents
- Mounting bracket.
- -6 AN fittings.
- Screws to mount brackets.
- AN fittings and fuel crossover.
- Fabricated 3mm thick aluminum sheet metal TIG welded intake manifold and bolts.
- xPlug and play primary wiring harness.
- Throttle Position Sensor.
- Idle Air Control Motor.
- Idle Air Temperature Sensor.
- Wide band O2 Sensor.
- Stainless Oxygen Sensor bung kit (Clamp or weld on).
- Parts required, not included:
Optional, not included: throttle cable mounting bracket (FiTech part number 70063).
|Dimensions||28 × 16 × 10 in|